About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

It's Black Friday y'all, possibly the most promising day of the year for girls (and guys) like us! Take a couple tylenol, put on your tennis shoes and get to work! Here are a couple places where you can find some great sales: paper n stitch, mystyle shopetsy and modcloth.

Don't like crowds? Still suffering from a serotonin hangover? Cyber Monday is right around the bend and there are tons of great opportunities to find without having to get off the couch.

Check out some cool stuff I found, on sale, at shopstyle.com:

Aldo at ShopStyle

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails