About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

OH Em Gee!

I am a little obsessed with the Twilight books and even more obsessed with it's main character Edward Cullen and the actor that plays him, Robert Pattinson.  I know he's a little off the subject for this blog, but it won't stop me from sharing my love for him every once in a while.  So deal with it...OK?  It can't be that bad, just LOOK at him!  You do know that he's the reason I am single, right?  Yea, I tend to compare everyone to him.

I'm pathetic.


If you are into Twilight and/or Rob, check out my friend's blog: My Life With A Twilight Obsession.  It's great!

I wish I was Kristen Stewart.  That is all.  :)

Source: ROBsessed

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails