About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Cough Cough...Bleh



I called in sick today. I was sick...I was terribly sick all last week with what I am convinced was the swine flu.  I still went to work though.

I feel all better today.  I'm not really sick and I lied.  I kinda feel bad...but then, not really.

Anyways...to pass the time:

Need a calander?  I know you do.  Here you go.  You're welcome. - Lisa could be my bestie.  I stumbled across her blog this morning and in the two hours I spent lost in it...I learned how to make marshmallows, laughed out loud and even cried a little bit (shut up!). - Anne-Sofie Madsen: Maori Collection = beauty. - Heart Shaped Baklava anybody? - Practice your throw you fuck-tard???  Nailin' Palin is not so easy for sooooome people!  Gosh...that would have been so funny.  Mua-ha-ha-ha-haaaa. - I always sleep without a sheet on my mattress...because I'm lazy and those fitted sheets really piss me off.  I don't see anything wrong with it.

That's all for now, yo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails