About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Model Monday!:Emily DiDonato

She's gorgeous!

Emily DiDonato is an American model who caught my eye, and apparently everyone else's too! She's the new face of Maybelline and Guess.

I think she's got that perfect beauty, like she might be the most popular girl in her high school, with aspirations to be the next Miss America or something totally pink like that...but then - saw a photo of her without makeup and I DIE...talk about high fashion!

She's so beast, I just had to make her the spotlighted chick on this very first MODEL MONDAY!!




Check out my favorite photos of Emily here!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails