About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

This Is Why Your Fat

I've just spent almost an hour on This Is Why Your Fat: Where Dreams Become Heart Attacks, another website I found on Geeks On The Inside.

I'm sorry, but for me...this classifies as art...so this is my "Sketchy Saturday" post.  Take it or leave it.

I hope you're either really hungry or you have a trash bin nearby to blow chunks in.  I know my tummy hurts a little bit after looking at these pics.

Enjoy!


Tony’s BLT: One pound of fried bacon on a toasted Italian bread with lettuce, tomato and mayo.


The Morning Glory - Sausage, egg and cheese sandwiched inside a glazed cinnamon roll.


The Double Coronary Burger - A burger topped with five slices of bacon, four slices of cheese, two fried eggs, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion between two grilled cheese sandwiches.


Chocolate Covered Bacon Maple Donut Bar


The Sausage McStuffin’ - Sausage McMuffins with jelly donuts inside.

Ouch, yes?

I do love chocholate chip cookies dipped in nacho cheese, or ranch Corn Nuts stuffed inside a chocolate hostess cupcake...mmmmmm.

I think I'm going to go to Taco Bell...they have that 5 layer something or another for less than a dollar!  Holla for a dolla!  Woot woot.  Yea, ima do that.

Do you have any favorite strange and/or super fattening food combo's?

Share them.  Better yet, post a pic on This Is Why Your Fat.

Karmaloop.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails