About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TT: Delfic - Doubt



Delfic - Doubt

Such a rad song and an even more awesome video.



Wanting meaning, wanting more than the same things

Wanting everything, just to start at the ending
I found another face to show
Just because what you say is what will go

Doubt, in it all for me
I've hit the wall, all that's left for you is doubt
Better you than me, I've so far to fall
All that's left for you is doubt
In it all for me, I've hit the wall that's left for you is doubt
Better you than me, I've so far to fall, but I can't change now


Missing the life gone by that I have lost
I'm missing the better times that I had lost
When you're near me I get tired when you follow
When you speak what you say is what will go. will go
What you say is what will go


Doubt, in it all for me
I've hit the wall, all that's left for you is doubt
Better you than me, I've so far to fall
All that's left for you is doubt
In it all for me, I've hit the wall that's left for you is doubt
Better you than me, I've so far to fall, but I can't change now


Chorus repeat once more

Delphic is a UK band who just released their new album, Acolyte yesterday!  Apparantly, there's a lot of buzz across the pond about these guys since they were listed third on BBC's 'Sound of...' poll - the company releases a top 10 list every January which is quickly becoming the worlds go to for promising new musical talent.

I'm kind of excited to see what the hype is all about.  I'm listening to the entire album now and it's really not that bad if you're into the whole indie-dance thing.  I think I can learn to love it, for sure.  :)

"Pretty much every major music critic thinks they're what would happen if Jesus suddenly reappeared on Earth and got a record deal on the basis of sounding like New Order. So it's probably not going to be a massive surprise to say that they're good."
                                                                                 -Rob Sharp (The Independent)
They're really cute too...hihihi.  *-*







Apple iTunes














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails