About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday is not really black today...

Good Afternoon lovelies! 

Hey, guess what?!?

Your girl got a J-O-B!  Yea...that's right, i'm officially employed!  Things are looking up!




I have a lot of preparing to do since I start on Monday (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!)...so I will just leave you with some Black Friday-ish tumblr stuff...enjoy!


Watch this if you want to know about werewolves and unicorns:


...if you think Patrick and Molly are funny, watch these:



Listen to this if you want to hear something different from my beloved MUSE:


That's all for now!

Chit pa de!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails