About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Um, It's Thursday bitch...get it together!



Hello everyone.  Hello Wednesday.  Hello internets.  It's been a few days...hope you're well.

Are you following me on Twitter?  How about FacebookBloglovin?

No?!?  Well, can you?  I would love you forever.  :)

...to prove my love...I give you Anthony Bordain...looking like a damn fool:

Also, I don't usually do this but have you ever heard of SWAGBUCKS?  I hadn't until a friend told me that he uses SWAGBUCKS in place of google to search and he had already earned some prizes doing so.  I checked it out and I love it.  It is so easy to earn bucks...like really really easy.  I search normally and I earn atleast 10 bucks a day.  Here's a list of things I have gotten so far with my earnings:

1. $5 Ding gift card...they sell skins for your laptop, iPhone, xbox, etc....
2. 12 song downloads from iTunes.
3. Chapstick.
4. 50 UltimatePoints...I'm a gamer...
5. 1 year subscription for ELLE magazine.

I have only been on SWAGBUCKS for like, a month!  So, yea I am serious about recommending you sign up and start earning...I wouldn't post this on my blog if I didn't think it was super cool.  Today is also their 3 year anniversary so they're giving out more bucks than usual.  I earn bucks if you sign up through my link so hurry...do it!

Search & Win

ok...so one more funny then I will be about my way...this commercial was one of the winners of the Doritos Crash The Superbowl Ad Contest.  I've watched it so many times:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails