About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Mood.

(images via softcore, longlivethequeen, toxicmachine, stormatgenius, mariecriedworf, insect, dyer, milletrees, wickedwords - all @ tumblr)

Shop over 750 of your favourite brands at ASOS.com!

3 comments:

Sweet Spectre said...

Beautiful photos.

Lady Mel said...

LOVVEEEEEEE The 4th picture. I always think about that during my depressing times.

Shandi said...

Thanks guys. tumblr is so great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails