About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Runway Wednesday: Split Pea Vintage: Spring 2010 Look Book....and some.


Split Pea Vintage sells items for men and women.  I am really into their faux fur jackets and cool vintage bags.  Very affordable too!

Split Pea Vintage specializes in high quality vintage clothing. Our one of a kind treasures are all carefully handpicked, with quality and uniqueness in mind, thus making it impossible to find elsewhere. We appeal to the discriminate shopper with an individual sense of expression and an eye for superior quality + fashion.


Split Pea Vintage is for fashion lovers + vintage addicts.


I love how their models look like normal people...I can even see some cellulite on the back of the girl's legs in some pics.  Niiiiiice.
See?  The jacket she's wearing is only $42!
Low V Peplum Blouse - $18

Ruffle Tie Mini Dress - $42

Patchwork Mini Napsack - $19

Ankle Cowboy Booties - $30

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails