About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Monday, March 08, 2010

The Great Illusion



The Great Illusion - Lara Stone by Paolo Roversi

Paolo Roversi plays with shadow and light to create a story filled with angels and demons for his latest contribution to Italian Vogue. Aided by stylist Oliver Rizzo, Roversi creates an enchanting layout with The Great Illusion which features features Lara Stone in billowing gowns from the likes of Atelier Versace, Chanel and Valentino Haute Couture.

2 comments:

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Oh wow - these are awesome. What an inspirational idea for a photo shoot. So original! xo

Giovanna said...

Oh this is a lovely post!
I’d like to invite you to participate on a great giveaway+contest! Visit me for details!
Xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails