About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Model Monday: Sylvester Ulv


This is Sylvestor Ulv. 

Sylvestor is only 15...YEA...and i'm no Mary Kay Letourneau but let me tell you - I would totally hit it!  I think he's magnificent.  The lips...the eyes...the crazy hair - kid looks like a brooding vampire...and we all know I'm down with that.

Here's a short interview done be Models.com.

Age:
15

Height:
178

Place of Origin:
Copenhagen, Denmark

Ethnic Origin:
100% Danish

Birthsign:
Gemini

How discovered:
By Unique on the internet

Favorite things:
Walking down the street feeling super cool ;o)

Favorite music, band:
Right now I’m really into Gnarls Barkley

Hobbies:
I don’t really have any hobbies… But I’m very creative when I’m bored!

Favorite piece of clothing:
My Dr. Martens, I think.

What’s your idea of fun?
Being with my close friends, going out.

Favorite modeling experience so far?
All of them have been great

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
Copenhagen on a summer day. Nothing beats it!

Favorite artist (any kind):
Andy Warhol. I’m reading his diary for the second time right now ;o)

Place you would love to visit:
Definitely New York.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
Modeling




 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails