About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

This week past.

"You've been a very bad girl.  A very very bad bad girl, GaGa"

Johnny Weir wants to be a judge on Project Runway?  Here's what Tim Gunn says about it:
"I am very matter-of-fact about ice-skating outfits. They are not clothes of the real world. They are costumes, stage clothes. Just because he has a flair for what he wears on the ice doesn't mean he would be a great judge."  Read more: CocoPerez
Oh, no you diiiii'nt!  Snap, snap, snap.



{Kate Moss for Vogue UK April 2010}


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails