About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

TT: Rabbits and Mice, Ma and Pa, and Calypso Gold.


I live inside these songs.  Lately, I listen to them over and over and over.  I think you will like them too.

Here dey be:

{Florence and The Machine - Rabbit Heart}



{Hecuba - Tom and Jerry}




{Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros - Home}



{Princeton - Calypso Gold}





I hope you listened to all of the songs.  I know you won't be dissapointed, well unless you're a die hard honkey tonk country fan, or only and way into hip hop...even then, I think you might appreciate these songs.  They're so great and perfect for Spring.

Do you have a favorite song from this list?

Any suggestions for even awesomer songs...or at the same level of awesome?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails