About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Monday, April 05, 2010

Dream Space

I would live and die in this apartment...like, WHAT!!??  This place is so sick, agree?


See the rest here.  Believe me, you want to.

3 comments:

Green Stone said...

Totally agree. So sick! I'd be afraid of messing it up. :(

Hipstercrite said...

it's beautiful, but a little unnerving...

Shandi said...

It is a little too perfect but think of all the dusting I could do! (I'm weird about dusting, I think it's fun)

Related Posts with Thumbnails