About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Be Still


French artist Annette Messager often incorporates photographs, prints and drawing into a final sculptural project.



Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen - that stillness becomes a radiance.
- Morgan Freeman

2 comments:

Sabo Skirt said...

This is SOOOO beautiful!!

xx .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Shandi said...

thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails