About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Karla Septic AW 2010


Australian designer Karla Septic knows how to brighten up a fall/winter collection.  I love the color blocking and the construction.  I guess anyone would be inspired by the "winter" weather down under.  My ex (he's an aussie) says that the sunrise in Australia on New Year's morning is one of the most magical events he's ever experienced.  This collection is pretty close to magic to me.

Visit  Karla's website and see the entire collection.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails