About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Rain When I Die


Last weekend me and my good friends went to the DC Chili Cook Off, mostly to see Stone Temple Pilots and Alice In Chains, but also to get super fucked up and rock out.  Lets just say it was a success.  Crowd surfing and moshing ensued and I ended the night a sweaty puking mess...perfection.  I really enjoyed Anberlin...more than I thought I would.  The highlight for me was when Alice In Chains performed "Rain When I Die" and it's started pouring when he hit the chorus.  RIP Layne Staley!




Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.


The Wayfarers Crew, YO!...this guy could have my babies.  wink wink.



"Made From Bits Of Real Terrorists!!"


If it wasn't for their rain dance...HOW.




Stoners!


Homegirl on the right was a model and I told her I would feature her on Model Monday...but I haven't heard from her.  Where are you gullll?

The highlight of the night: STP!!!!!!!  They were so good!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alice in Chains kicks so serious ass! Layne was the best but I agree that William is a good choice for the band...I a tired of hearing all the negative comments about him...Looked like you ahd a good time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails