About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Taxidermy + Blogger Friends!

(photo courtesy of crappy taxidermy)

Hello all.  How's your belly off for spots?  I'm sitting here eating cheap chocolates wishing they were cigarettes.  Anyhow, today's video is for a song called Taxidermy by an awesome band called White Lies...heard of them?

They sound a bit like The Killers, and the lead vocalist is almost as hot as Brandon Flowers.  I mean, really closely as hot as him.  Ya diggy dig?

Enjoy, then check out some of my favorite posts of late by some of my favorite bloggers!  Happy Hump Day folks!


Go Read...

Wrong by BOOOOOOOM
methods of power. by Dirty Flaws
machinery by fashiontoast
chloe sevigny for opening ceremony by because i'm addicted




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails