About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

k-kinda busy.


That was one of the top 8 contestants on this season of SYTYCD Lauren, and all star Pasha
doing the Cha Cha to Gaga's song Telephone. 
Amazing! 
Lauren's a contemporary dancer and she killed ballroom...you don't see shit this boss on Dancing With The Stars.
 
Below is a routine from the beginning of the season choreographed by Mia Michaels, danced by Billy and Alex who are contestants on this season (I picked Alex Wong for the win but he was injured and had to leave the show this week) and all star Ade.  I love it!



This last video is a super sick hip-hop routine from this weeks show, danced by Ashley and all star Dominic.  It's so so so rad!  If you watch nothing else, you have to check this out!!  Except embedding is disabled (fuckers!) so you have to follow this link:

GO!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails