About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Flippin' the switch.


hey.  so it's been a year since i blogged REGULARLY.  im sorry if you missed me but chances are you didn't know i was gone, and that's ok. 

i wasn't giving you everything.  i wasn't being true to you.

im turning a new page but i wont promise you the world right now.

i struggle with knowing myself so i think this space might have been confused too, y'know? 

this time around, i wont overthink, ill keep it ghostly and fuzzy, i will keep you in mind but stay close to me, i won't post something just to post something, and i wont leave you when life gets crowdy, or scary, or sad, or mad, or whatever.

i love you.  i really mean that.

good to be back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails