About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Arvida Bystrom

photos by: Arvida Bystrom

totally random find for me...i googled the artist after I saw these photos for more information and while there's not much said about her, there are tons of her photos all over the internet and they're all so fucking cool to stare at.  if you want to see more, check her tumblr, blog, and/or flickr.

the series above is called "gif my sould away".  below "lolita".

enjoy.


:]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails