About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Booties for $20 at Torrid! 3 Hours Only!

Starting at 10am (PST), Torrid has all of their booties for sale for $19.99! 

Torrid is a store that caters to curvier women like myself and some of their shoes are made to fit a wider foot and calf.  They do carry lots of shoes by Fergie and Jessica Simpson, which are suprisingly very fly and they have a normal fit. 

**update: Torrid.com had some technical difficulties yesterday so they're extending this awesome sale until 11:59pm tonight! 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails