About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

DIY Wall Art Is Way Cool!

So...I am about as broke as they come, so I am always keeping my eyes open for fun and inexpensive ways to decorate my home.  I ran across this article on diyideas.com and there are so many knarly projects I could do for next to nothing!  Here was one of my favorites:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Utilize License Plates as Wall Art

To bring a bit of whimsy to a bare wall, add throwaway license plates (available at flea markets) as an eye-catcher. First map out where each plate should go, and then screw them all to a large sheet of plywood. Hang the grouping on a strong wall.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails