About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Mom Is Still Awesome!

"Before the fanny packs and Andrea Bocelli concerts, your parents (and grandparents) were once free-wheeling, fashion-forward, and super awesome."

Eliot Glazer's blog, My Parents Were Awesome, features photos of parents before they were parents, looking very groovy.  Really fun stuff to spend a few minutes of down time looking at. I wanted to share too...so below you can see an old photo of my dad and me, as well as some photos of my grandparents from way back in the day.  I'll update this post with a few more once I find them and re-publish.  Enjoy!

 

Me and Dad


Twig and Grandma Eve

Tuan and Mom

BTW: It's my mommy's birthday today!!  I love you mama!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails