About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

As I mentioned before...I'm moving.  I'm really tired.  I'm proud of myself...because I'm doing it all mostly on my own so I feel kind of like I should be roaring or something...you know, because I am woman??  Get it??

Anyway, this was exactly the pick me up that I needed.  I'm so ready to keep on trucking!

Really...need I say more??  Enjoy:

L’Équipe - Sport & Style

Issue: #19
Editorial: Boot Camp
Models: Chad White, Kerry Degman, Caleb Halstead, Mike Derr, Ryan Bertroche, Chris L., Oraine Barrett, Mischel Ellern, and Jenry Bejarano [partial list].
Stylist: Luciano Neves
Photographer: Richard Phibbs












See more here.

2 comments:

Lazy D Dizzo said...

that "oh my!" comment was exactly what i was thinking in my head when i saw that picture.. nice

Niks La Mode. said...

YUMMY LOL :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails