About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Runway Wednesday: Cynthia Steffe S/S 2010


Cynthia Steffe Spring/Summer 2010!  Shaun Kearney really did it this time.  I loved every piece.










see more here.
source:tfs

2 comments:

Niks La Mode. said...

Wow I love the lightness of this collection!

tobes said...

i absolutly luv your blog but y did you move from on sugar :) i had an account @ onsugar and :i also have a blog on blogspot :) pls follow me @ www.stylerodant.blogspot.com :) see you there ! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails