About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuneful Tuesday: Uprising by Muse

Hey!  I'm back from the move and our internet is hooked up and we'll be back up and running in no time!
I'll start with a today's daily and share with you a MUSE song.  MUSE is pretty well known so I don't think I need to be putting up any bio's of the band or anything but I just love them, and this song really gets me hyped up.  Please don't forget to follow me on twitter and bloglovin'...I need some lovin!  I missed you all, take care!


They will be in my area in March with the Silversun Pickups twice!!  All tickets are already sold out...boooohooooo.  I'm so sad.






Here's a little on the making of this amazing song...I thought it was kind of fun to watch.  :)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails