About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

We're Moving!


Hey!  Guess what??  We're packing today, and moving tomorrow!  Goodbye ugly house!
And hello new house...right across the street - hehe.

It's the big one directly across the way.

Tejan's a real big help (rolling eyes).

What a mess!

Goodbye stupid kitchen.  Goodbye my roach friends.

Goodbye ever growing trash pile (we don't live like this normally...we're moving, ok??).  Goodbye box of balls.


Goodbye ugly table and mismatched chairs.  Goodbye unmmoveable sliding door.  Goodbye spider infested, dry and barren, ugly ugly yard that grows no flowers, only bushes and weeds.

Goodbye ugly ashtray/flower plant.  Goodbye smoking (sike)...i'm just not ready.  :(

We had a good run.  Time for a fresh start.  New house.
I'm thinking for the next week or so, I won't be blogging as obsessively as usual.  Expect to see the daillies no matter what...but other than that....it will be a bit quiet around here.

When we have a housewarming party...you are all invited.  :D

See ya.

1 comment:

Niks La Mode. said...

WOO WOOO!! congrats :) am over from 20sb :) love the name of your blog girlie!

Love your guide i have tried this bt dont work hehehe :)


http://la-mode-at.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails