About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sketchy Saturday: Matt Mims

Early this morning I posted a funny video as an apology for my lame Sketchy Saturday post. 

Well, at the time it was 2 in the morning and I hadn't found anything that I thought was fresh enough for the first Sketchy Saturday ever.  I was so tired and even considered skipping it all together...until I ran across the drawings of Matt Mims (I'm sorry...I don't remember where I read about him, too sleepy)! 

I need to save up and purchase one of his large paintings...they really make a statement.  Here are a couple of his pencil drawings, but check his flickr for much more.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails