About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Living Off The Grid by 2020?

I am fascinated by the future.  I am also a believer in the possibility of everything changing in 2012...so I contradict myself!  Anyway...if we survive or not, it's still fun to peer into our future and see what it will be like adapting to ever changing earth.  Enjoy this video...I think the "live skin" is soooooo cool. 

1 comment:

Niks La Mode. said...

Whoa crazy!!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails