About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shandi's Top Ten Worst Dressed Celebrity's in 2009!

Hey friends...Top 10 Worst Dressed, in my own opinion...hope you like it!


So?  What do you think?  Are you mad at me for choosing one of your favorite stars?  Do you think I missed someone who needed to be on the list?  Leave a comment!

2 comments:

Niks La Mode. said...

I agree although I thot the red outfit on Victoria wasnt that bad but then again I love red!

Shandi said...

The dress was great, the mess on her head confused me. Thanks for all your comments Niks La Mode!

Related Posts with Thumbnails