About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Saturday, December 26, 2009


Good Morning and Merry Christmas!  What?  It's almost 3 pm?  Shit, I just woke up.  Oh well.
I am heading to mom's house for a wonderful home cooked Christmas meal and I am super excited.  I promise to do better with the dailies starting Monday!  It's been a crazy crazy week for me, and I have been having weird dreams and I lost my J-O-B....sooooo bear with me, yea?

Okay....i love you and again, happy holidays n' shit.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails