About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Forgive Me?


(nitrolicious)

I decided to do the "dailies" (Model Monday's, Black Friday's, etc...) to bring some organization to Into The Ninth...and to ensure that I can provide you all with a variety of goodness.  Today is supposed to be "Thrifty Thursday"...and I just can't do it. 

I am completely uninspired to be thrifty today, which is ironic considering the financial situation I am in right now...a bitch is broke!

So can I distract you from my loserness with some radness?

Up for it?  Ok, eeer ju go.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

















(Carpark North is an awesome Danish band that you probably have never heard of with a really BOSS sound, Google them.)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails