About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've officially wired my heart to Freelance Whales!



Freelance Whales is a 5 member band from Queens who only first got together in 2008.  They're brand new...:)  On the myspace page, they say their sound is like "somebody wired their heart to a synthesizer". 

They will release they're first album, "Weathervanes" on March 16th...yay.

Also, Freelance Whales will be in DC on Jan 21st at the 9:30 club, admission is only $10...anyone want to go with me?  I would love to see them live.  I'll go by myself if nobody comes with me...please don't make me do that!  Let's meet up!




Aren't they great? Check them out here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails