About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tulips and Studs

I need a job.  I need to shop.  If I did have a job, I would get these:


$64.59 - ASOS Open-Stitch Tunic


$47.59 - ASOS Tailored Tulip Dress


$61.19 - ASOS Stud Aztec Body Con Dress

I love ASOS so much, I want to marry it.

Flat Rate, Fast Shipping to the U.S. Plus, Express U.S. Delivery in 4 Days for $12. Shop ASOS.com now!

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love love LOVE ASOS. It's my online shopping guilty pleasure. The tulip dress is especially gorgeous.

Kate x
http://search-for-the-perfect10.blogspot.com

Shandi said...

Me too! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Friend in Fashion said...

I adore ASOS as well! That tulip dress is so elegant (and that model is amazing!) :)

www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx
P.S. you are too sweet :) xx

Shandi said...

Hi FIF (hope you don't mind that I acronym'd ya)...I got your text, that was cool, how do you do that?? Anyway...thanks for stopping by and yes, ASOS is freakin awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails