About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh, hell yes!

Spanx is making swimwear now!  Fucking yay!  They're a little pricey but they're worth it if you're like me and you wont go to the pool or the beach because your post baby body is not as "perfect" as it used to be and all the other "slimming" swim wear looks like grandma's bathing suit from 1964, ya dig?

My favorite is above but there are a bunch of really cute suits to choose from.


Oh summer, I wait for you!

1 comment:

Oh my Dior! said...

I want summer now!! :)


http://www.ohmydior.org

Related Posts with Thumbnails