About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I wish my Va-jay was silver...



These amazing photos are part of the SILVEREYE series by Guido Argentini.  You can purchase Limited Edition Prints that are 47"x47", but they cost about $9000 a piece...wowza!  However, you can visit Argentini's website and purchase The Limited Edition Silvereye Boxed Set which includes a signed copy of the book and 2 titled, signed and numbered prints on archival c-paper for about $200.

The book and prints come in a hand-made cloth covered box. This boxed set is a limited edition of only 40.

I would love these in my bathroom!












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails