About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The attack of the killer vagina!


I saw a film on the Sundance channel the other day on the late great Maurice Béjart's choreography.  The film was called The Best of Bejart. 

I really enjoyed this routine.  My favorite part is when she like, suffocates her man with her snatch...and then he dies. 

Ha. 
I wish I could do that.  I can think of several mother fuckers I would kill with my vajay.

Oh yea.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails