About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Black Friday On A Sunday Morning


The great Klaus Nomi...if you don't know about him, GOOGLE him...so worth it.




I'm sorry for being so absent lately...inconsistent and unreliable.  Thanks for sticking around and forgiving me for all of my wrong doings.  I love you.

I enjoy Black Fridays so much that I am posting this even though it's Sunday...I just couldn't wait another week to be dark and moody. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails