About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

TT: Love is Dead by The Lovemakers


After about 30 seconds of weirdness...the song I want you to hear comes on.  I could not find the official video by for Love is Dead by The Lovemakers...so this is what you get. 

Shugo Chara! is a pretty cool Japanese manga series from Tokyo that was adapted into a televised anime show...not like you care, unless you're a geek...like me.

Enjoy!  It's a great song. 

Eh, what the hell.  Here is some more great shit from The Lovemakers.














If you like them, go to itunes and download their new album called Lets Be Friends...which is pretty funny considering two members of the band dated for many years and decided to call it quits.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails