About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Friday, April 09, 2010

Dr. Martens 50th Anniversary, n'shit.



April 1st marked Dr. Marten's 50th anniversary.  Made for workers, worn by rebels.  The video above gives you a bit of history.

I remember the mid 90's, wanting them in every color but I could only afford the Payless version in black with a clear, burgandy tinted soles.  Even the fakes felt cool.

Here's a couple Polyvore creations made by yours truely...enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails