About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Friday, April 09, 2010

Kirsten Dunst and I Thank You!


I have always had the hots for Kirsten Dunst.  I just love her face.  I think she looks roaring in this editorial from V magazine.  Photography by Mario Testino and styling by Nicola Formichetti.

Oh and btw...I would like to welcome all new followers...we got 3 today!  I think that's a record and I am giddy giddy giddy.  Thank you for liking me and please know that I love you lots.  I hope you enjoy the blog and if you have any tips, comments, links...or whatever...email me, k?  K?

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I've always kind of despised her (don't hate me!)

But these pics? Are undeniably awesome sauce.

Shandi said...

haha...i don't hate you. i despise nicholas cage and mark wahlberg, and believe me there are many people who don't like me for it. and that's just not fair.

Related Posts with Thumbnails