About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Model Monday: Ranya Mordanova

...on the cover of TUSH March 2010...

Ranya is obviously Russian and her beauty, to me, is stoic and even a bit robotic.  She has perfect lips.  I am also attracted to her androgyny.

...inside TUSH...

...V magazine March 2010...

...Dazed & Confused magazine February 2010...

...Givenchy F/W 09...

...named one of 10 Magazine's "10 of the best" F/W 2009...

...portriat by Sharif...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails