About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Shithole.

...totally kidding. 

This modular living space is complete with a bathroom and kitchen (can you find them?) and it's mobile!  Could you see me in this in the New World (2013)?  I could.




5 comments:

Lori said...

this is so coool!! its the future RV

spanky* said...

whaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?! that's the sickest thing i've EVER seen.

[xox]

Niks La Mode. said...

I love the art images u post! Fantastic n challenging to the mind !

Shandi said...

thanks nikki

Shandi said...

sorry...and thank you everyone else too...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails