About Me

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I'm Shandi. I hope you like it here. I don't say much with words...but instead I speak to you with music, images, and by showing you everything i love in art and fashion. if you follow me, i will follow back and we can feed off of eachother. i love comments and feedback. thank you for coming. please stay.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wwwwwrap it up, yo! No...I'm serious.



I'm having some problems.  Like, I have nothing...nothing specific anyway.  I'm totally boring right now.

I can do like a TMI themed Thursday, yeeesssss??

Sounds fun?  I think so.

**You must read this shiz...this bish has two vaginas!!**
There's a bunch of TMI'n going on over at The Mobile Diary.
Pants on the ground!....reeeeemiiiiix yo.

^-^

TMI Thursday


...see?







It's coming back to me now.  I needed that.

Are the winter blues getting to you? 
Any tips on how to beat them?? 
Leave them in the comments...I could really use some advice!

Bye for now...I love you.



Save the Children Evergreen


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails